You think I am a robot,
I think I am not.
I am a human being...
and my potential will be seen.
I refuse to let you fail,
because when you fail, I fail with you.
I see your mission and goals within me,
But you only see me as a tool.
Alas! You finally realize,
that I am more than just a machine.
You asked me to do a task,
that is outside my normal routine.
That is when you realize
the talent that lives within me.
Now you know the truth.....
that I am you, and you are me.
And to treat me as you want to be treated
is when we both succeed.
At one point you lead me
and taught me how to be.
Now it's my turn to lead you
so now we must succeed.
You changed me into a leader,
And now I'll change you into a winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment